Friday, March 20, 2009

inaugural song of the day

march.madness commentary:
day one is over, and to summarize: clemson was a bad decision. and minnesota let me down. hard. but the good news is that clemson is the only team that lost that i was counting on winning another game (or two). and texas a&m and maryland were both accurate 'upset' picks. thanks much, gentlemen. according to my office pool, i have 14 points from yesterday, and am tied for 8th place. (and by the same scoring method, president obama has 12 points. in yo face!) today i'm really counting on siena, arizona, dayton, usc, utah st., tennessee, and temple to pull out some upsets. could be a very good (or very bad) day for me.

song of the day:
today is a great day. my reasons are three-fold: 1-it's friday, 2-it's sunny here in boston, and 3-today is the birthday of a very dear friend of mine...one of those friends who has significantly changed the course of my life very much for the better. he is also my source for all things good in music, books, and movies. he has the best.taste.ever. this inaugural song of the day goes out to him. happy birthday, pbjb.

song.of.the.day - css - music is my hot, hot sex

No comments:

Post a Comment